You need this diagnostic tool for your vehicle! It's very easy to use and you don't need to be a mechanic in order to use it. It's perfect for DIYers.
Get it now for an incredibly low price!
The Full Car OBD2 Scanner provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- Reading Codes: Shows the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
- 1 x Full Car OBD2 Scanner