This amazing hands-free biker Bluetooth headset allows you to listen to music and answer voice calls while you're driving! No more being distracted by taking your hands off the handle bars!
This wireless headset fits snugly & discreetly inside of your helmet. All you have to do is turn it on and you're ready to roll!
- Superior Bluetooth Signal Transmission - Integrated with Bluetooth 4.0+EDR connectivity, it pairs with your device in seconds. It has a transmission range of up to 10 meters.
- Crystal Clear Sound - Enjoy clear sound and heavy bass with the Hi-Fi earphones equipped with intense surround sound.
- Anti-Interference Microphone with Background Noise Cancellation - Make and receive calls without background noise! Whoever you're talking to will never hear the rumble of your engine or road noises.
- Wide Compatibility - Supports all Bluetooth devices.
- EASY Installation - Installs in any helmet quickly & easily. Comes with strong adhesive.
- Super-Low Power Consumption - USB rechargeable headset comes with a 160-hour built-n lithium battery. Power level is displayed on your Smartphone.
- Convenient & Safe - Hands-free operation makes this headset safer to sue while you're on the road.
- Discreet, Lightweight, & Compact - Fits into your helmet without a trace! Very small and comfortable to wear.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the inner lining of the ear part of the helmet, tear off the release paper of the velcro surface, and stick the velcro on the ear part of the helmet, stick one on each side, and press it rmly to make it stick rmly.
- Tear off the release paper of the crocheted Velcro, put the Velcro on the back of the earphone, stick one on each side, and press it to make it stick.
- Attach the earphone with the microphone tube and the button to the velcro of the left ear of the helmet, and press it to make it stick rmly. Install the inner lining of the left ear back into the helmet, and position the microphone and USB charging head to ensure that the microphone is facing the mouth (if the adjustment is not in place, it may affect the call).
- Pass the sub-headphone through the top of the helmet and buckle it on the rough surface of the helmet's right ear. Press it to make it stick. Then install the inner lining at the right ear. The headset can be disassembled, the Velcro x is better, pay attention not to use too much force when disassembling, so as not to pull the Velcro off.
- Weight: About 51 grams
- Connectivity Interface: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, CSR
- Bluetooth Name: Music Hat
- Transmission Range: up to 20-30 meters
- Frequency Range: 2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
- MIC Distance: ≤ 1 meter
- Speakers: Dual Hi-Fi Stereo
- Power Source: Built-in Lithium Battery (3.7V / 150mAh)
- Standby Time: about 160 hours
- Continuous Working Time: about 8 hours
- Charging Time: ≤ 2 hours
- Charging Voltage: 5V Color: Black
- 1 x Bluetooth Headset
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
- 3 x Microphone Sponge Cover 4
- x Adhesive Velcro